Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kitchen Sink Cookies

When I was a little girl my mom made cookies she called "Everything But The Kitchen Sink". She never had a written recipe for them, and they were different every time she made them: they were always so yummy!

A few years ago I requested the recipe from my mom: she never used a recipe. This is my version of the cookies (after many trials and errors). My cute family really enjoys them since they're always very moist and delicious.

Let's get cooking!

Kitchen Sink Cookies

Cream together:
1 cup margarine
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg

Add:
1/2 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1 3/4 cup flour
1/4 t. salt
2 cups oatmeal

Mix in:
semi-sweet chocolate chips, nuts, dry cereal, coconut, or whatever!

Bake at 375 degrees on greased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jena said...

I can't believe that I missed TWO of your recipe posts!! These look crazy yummy...I always have a ripe banana or two (not enough for bread, but just right for this recipe!) Thanks for posting these!